About the Role
Recruitment agencies: Please do not speculatively contact us about this position.
This is an exciting opportunity to help manage a busy digital creative agency based in Central London.
We’re looking for a detail orientated, friendly, fun, professional people-person with a pro-active attitude to ensure the smooth running of the office.
The role breaks down into 3 key areas; front-of-house, HR and administration.
- Act as the key greeter for clients, partners, guests
- Answering the phone, screening calls
- Ensure meetings are catered for, that guest requests are actioned
- Organising of company social activities
- Act as point of liaison for all office related queries, including those with contracted suppliers and utility companies
- Ensuring the office runs smoothly on a daily basis, ordering/replenishing items where necessary
- Manage the staff interview process end-to-end; advertising roles, liaising with recruitment partners, coordinating diaries and upkeep of recruitment software
- Onboard / offboard staff members
- Act as the point of liaison for HR and payroll issues
- Ensure accurate upkeep of agency HR system including; payroll, pension contribs, staff benefits, holidays, sick days
- Arrangement of staff performance appraisals
- Diary coordination and PA duties for Senior Management Team and Finance Manager
- Accounts administration assistance for the Finance Manager; purchase receipts admin
- Assist the Client Services Team; running timesheet reports
- Supplier management; recruitment partners, maintenance etc.
- Provide administration support to staff members as required
- Arrange travel and accommodation as required
- Agency management software (Synergist) upkeep
You should have a meticulous attention to detail and can demonstrate 3+ years experience of the following;
- Office Management/Administration, ideally in similar agency environment
- Confident telephone manner and client facing skills
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Reliability and discretion
- Exceptional attention to detail and organisation
- Ability to prioritise workload and multitask
- G-Suite (Google Drive etc) / Microsoft Office skills
- Numerical competence
Catch features in Econsultancy’s Top 100 Digital Agencies Report 2017. We specialise in the design and development of transformative digital products for a range of clients including; Worldpay, Thomas Cook Airlines, Cancer Research UK, and London Zoo.To get a glimpse of what daily life is like at Catch, check out our culture video
You’ll get to work in our buzzy Central London studio with great people and plenty of scope to take ownership of the work you produce.
- Company pension - Royal London, 3% contribs matching
- Individual training & development budget for you to manage
- Company healthcare cash scheme
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Daily fresh fruit delivery
- Free beer Friday
- Strong agency culture, with presentations and social activities
Competitive salary dependant on experience.