ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for an experienced Creative Lead to join our tight-knit cross-disciplined creative team. You'll have gleaned your experience agency side, operating as a digital native you'll be fluent in digital-first multi-channel creative solutions.
This exciting opportunity offers opportunity for both hands-on design, and creative direction.
You’ll bring an entrepreneurial view to creative challenges, and have a wide range of skills and interests along with a successful track record in designing rich user experiences across websites, interfaces applications and social channels for a wide range of brands.
Alongside producing design work yourself, you will be tasked with leading on big design ideas and working to help create successful creative strategies for a wide range of client projects, so a keen knowledge of cutting edge digital technology, products and services is key.
We’re looking for an individual who can demonstrate industry leading experience across a range of digital mediums; responsive design, mobile, apps, digital products and social campaigns.
You should be a highly creative Creative Lead who can demonstrate:
- 3 years + agency experience as a Digital Designer with 2+ years in a creative leadership role
- Impressive portfolio of work showing UI design
- Strong in conceptualising big ideas and leading on designing digital experiences across different platforms
- Leadership of the collaboration between UX, UI and Front-end Dev teams to create enriching experiences
- Guru knowledge of Adobe CC, Sketch, Principle etc
- In depth knowledge of the effect of human behaviour on social media, user-experience design processes and technology on design solutions
- An excellent team player, and an effective collaborator
- Ability to give clear, innovative design direction
- Excellent, refined attention to detail
- Ability to produce compelling creative presentations to present design solutions
- Confident in presenting/justifying design direction to clients
- Keen follower of design and technology trends
Working in an amazing central London location with great people, you’ll play a key role in an agency where there is scope for career progression and travel.
Our culture is important to us, which is why we made a video of what it’s like to work here.
- Company pension
- Company healthcare scheme
- Kiddie-care vouchers
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Daily fresh fruit delivery
- Free beer Fridays
- Strong agency culture, with presentations and lots of social activities