Catch is looking for a talented and enthusiastic individual to come join the Client Services / Social team in our central London office.
As an Intern at Catch you will also have the opportunity to gain experience working on some of the biggest beauty and cosmetic brands in the world, you’ll be particularly interested in working in the planning, strategy, design and production of websites, apps and social media campaigns.
For this placement we are specifically looking for someone to come and support our social team as they work on a HUGE new product / website launch for one of the fastest growing brands out there throughout the month of August 2014, however, if all goes well the opportunity to extend is available.
Note: You WON’T be answering the phone or making cups of coffee (any more than anyone else does!).
We’re specifically looking for someone who is -
- Looking for experience of working in a busy global digital agency
- Passionate about digital, the web, mobile and social media
- Active user of social media
- Detail-oriented, organised individual
- Desire to learn all angles of a digital agency and expand your multi-faceted skills under the stewardship of a our experienced team
- Working knowledge of MS Word / Excel / Powerpoint / Keynote required
- Available to work full-time for the whole of August 2014
In return Catch will -
- Provide lots of fun and interesting work to do
- Not hide you away in a back room, you’ll be exposed to our clients
- Help you learn as much as possible about the entire digital project lifecycle
- Write you a nice reference when you are done (niceness is performance related)
That sounds good right?
How to apply
Qualified applicants should submit their resume and a brief cover letter, telling us why we should pick you to email@example.com Please write “London Internship” in the subject line. Please also include links to your social profiles so we can check out your social skills.
Deadline for applications June 28, 2014.
Interviews take place week commencing June 30, 2014.
No phone calls or recruiters can be accepted. Recruiters please do not contact us regarding this placement.