Digital Project Manager
About CatchCatch is a digital experience platform specialist, focused on creating exceptional digital platforms for ambitious organisations including WWF, Sharp, YOTEL, Freeview, University of Salford and more.
About the role
You will serve as the primary point of contact for your clients throughout the full lifecycle of a project and support Account Managers in building and maintaining client relationships. Working collaboratively with creative, technical and strategic talent, you will be creatively and strategically involved from concept through to completion with a keen focus on on-time, on-budget delivery.
As a Project Manager, you’ll be responsible for managing projects and relationships with your clients across multiple disciplines, from strategy, to content marketing, to website design and build.
You will have a strong track record in successfully managing project teams, a history of timely delivery and strong budget control.
You will have an understanding of different project management methodologies including Agile, Kanban and Lean delivery.
Reporting to: Delivery Lead
- Estimate timescales and resource requirements for the successful and efficient completion of projects
- Identify and manage project risksDeliver proposals, SOWs and project timelines
- Own and chair project ceremonies
- Manage any third parties to ensure project success
- Manage project profit and loss
- Set and agree budgets with clients
- Create and approve billing plans and invoices
- Create regular reports on project progress and budgets
- Serve as both agency and client advocate
- Serve as the main project point of contact for your clients
- Inspire and support project teams throughout delivery
- Manage multiple client stakeholders
- Engage with clients to ensure a strong partnership
- 3+ years digital agency experience
- Track record of strong client and colleague relationships
- Positive and confident approach when dealing with clients
- Experience managing projects with open-source web development technologies
- Experience of planning, managing and delivering projects
- Flexible approach to project delivery methodologies
- Strong communiation skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Great organisational skills
- Flexible working hours, from home or office
- Individual training and development budget for you to manage
- Company pension from Royal London
- Company healthcare cash scheme
- Electric car scheme
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Competitive salary dependant on experience
What’s the Catch?
Please note that only UK-based candidates will be considered for the role.