Engagement / Business Development Lead
Catch is a digital experience platform specialist, focused on creating exceptional digital platforms for ambitious organisations including: WWF, Sharp, YOTEL, Freeview, University of Salford and more.
About the Role
This role is focused on agency growth through marketing activity, winning new business and helping develop existing client accounts.
This person will work closely with the Managing Director, Technical Director, Experience Design Lead and Delivery Team to ensure the best approach is taken, whether working with existing clients or securing new ones.
Reporting to: Managing Director
- Identify new business opportunities and triage inbound leads
- Develop and take ownership of an outbound new business strategy
- Lead on new business proposal writing and pitching
- Create and deliver tactical business development campaigns
- Helping define and contribute toward agency-wide promotional initiatives
- Own the relationship with listing publications such as Clutch, Digital Agency Network and The Drum to maximise Catch’s visibility across these channels
- Generate and disseminate thought leadership and case study content
- Owning and leading a wide range of client engagement/growth activities
- Identify and secure relationships with additional listing publications and bodies
- Definition, delivery and ownership of an optimal client account development process
- Acting as a strategic partner to key clients to define long-term roadmaps of work
- Contributing to pipeline management and the client forecasting process
- 4+ years Digital Agency experience in a similar role
- Track record of strong client and colleague relationships
- Strong understanding of the open source technical and UX landscape
- Positive and confident approach when dealing with clients
- Experience growing client accounts and converting new business leads
- UK based
- Flexible working hours, from home or office
- Individual training and development budget for you to manage
- Company pension - Royal London
- Company healthcare cash scheme
- Electric car scheme
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Competitive salary dependant on experience
What’s the Catch?
Please note that only UK-based candidates will be considered for the role.