This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced strategist to take a leadership role, being responsible for leading all aspects of UX and Service Design, championing the integral values of Design Thinking, Visual Design, Research and Service Design methodologies to help guide the vision of our client engagements.
You’ll play an integral part in the development of our clients’ products; including websites, apps and digital marketing programs, working closely with all in-house teams involved in strategy, planning and delivery to craft the experience.
This multi-disciplinary position requires working knowledge of how to leverage business analysis, qualitative consumer research, digital strategy and information architecture to create success for our clients.
Using your experience gained from 8+ years in leadership roles agency/client-side, you’ll provide leadership, vision and execution of a wide range of client projects, ensuring our output is of the highest industry standard, while attracting and growing the best team.
Reports to: Managing Director
- Understand and identify business requirements, ecosystems, challenges and opportunities
- Expert at translating business and user requirements into usable interfaces across all channels throughout the entire user life cycle
- Leadership of key strategic client engagements, targeting strategic growth and the development of exceptional work
- Lead/work with researchers, strategists and customers to understand customer needs
- Expert knowledge of how data and emerging technologies shape behaviour
- Nurture relationships at the most senior client level
- Play the role of advocate for User Experience Design + Design Thinking within the agency, championing the work that you do, and why it is important for success
- Work with the Senior Management Team on productive collaboration of our strategy, design, development and delivery teams
- Play a part in project planning and delivery, budgeting and sales
- Spot opportunities to be proactive in developing strategic ideas to add value to our clients and increase agency revenue
- As part of the Senior Management Team, you will have experience leading and motivating teams through evolution and also be a strong cultural advocate for the Catch brand
Competitive salary dependant on experience.
You’ll get to work in our buzzy Central London studio with great people and plenty of scope to take ownership of the work you produce.
- Flexible working hours
- Company pension - Royal London
- Individual training & development budget for you to manage
- Company healthcare cash scheme
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Daily fresh fruit delivery
- Free beer Fridays
What’s the Catch?
Catch is a digital agency focussed on combining storytelling with innovative technology to unlock value for a diverse set of clients including; Worldpay, The Body Shop, Cancer Research UK, and London Zoo.
To get a glimpse of what daily life is like at Catch, check out our culture video www.catchdigital.com/about-digital-agency-london