Catch is a digital experience platform specialist, focused on creating exceptional digital platforms for ambitious organisations including: WWF, Sharp, YOTEL, Freeview, University of Salford and more.
About the role
You are a highly skilled Designer with a strong UX and UI background who is passionate about translating business and user needs into beautifully scalable, engaging user experiences.
Your product design portfolio will be packed full of beautifully designed innovative solutions to a wide range of user challenges, and contain work across the spectrum of product design from wireframing to final UI design system delivery.
Joining our Experience Design (XD) Team of UX & UI Designers, this cross-functional role will see you working with members across all our departments, from Project Managers to Developers to bring your prototypes to life for a wide range of global brands.
This role requires a level of client engagement and interaction, so clear communication and presentation skills are also essential.
- Experienced at both UI, interaction design and user experience design
- Understanding user needs and creating a solution that centers around them
- Mobile-first by default, and an expert at component-based design
- Detailed knowledge of creating wireframe prototypes, component libraries and complex design systems using Figma
- Accessibility-first design-led principles
- Ability to map user journeys and pain points to ensure we are designing to meet user needs
- Translate research into actionable insights
- Experience working collaboratively with web development teams who translate your designs into front-end code
- Create, present and justify product design deliverables (including UI design, user journey maps, sitemaps, wireframes and UI design prototypes) to stakeholders both internally and externally
- An expert knowledge of Figma
- Preferred: Knowledge of analytics platforms; GA & Hotjar to help inform your UX decisions
- Minimum 3 years relevant industry experience
- Flexible working hours, from home or office
- Individual training & development budget for you to manage
- Company pension - Royal London
- Company healthcare cash scheme
- Electric car scheme
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Competitive salary dependant on experience
What’s the Catch?
To get a glimpse of what daily life is like at Catch, check out our culture video.