This is an opportunity to join our testing team at an internship level and would suit someone looking to start their career in QA, working across diverse digital projects within a friendly and collaborative agency environment.
Based in our London studio, this role is integral to ongoing testing and maintenance of Catch’s exciting digital work across clients from a variety of industries, ranging from third sector organisations to global payment providers.
This role would sit within our multi-disciplined development team, reporting to the QA Engineer and Tech Director.
- Ongoing testing of existing sites
- Bug ticket entry and completion of test runs to ensure smooth deployment of new features / projects
- Work with the QA Engineer to create test plans
- Provide test exit reports (using TestRail) to Client Services team
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A good understanding of mobile, tablet and desktop devices
- The ability to familiarise with new projects and feature elements quickly
- A logical and thorough approach to completing assigned tasks
- A good working knowledge of Google applications
- An excellent eye for detail
Paid Internship - London Living Wage.
You’ll get to work in our buzzy Central London studio with great people and plenty of scope to take ownership of the work you produce.
- Flexible working hours
- Daily fresh fruit delivery
- Free beer Fridays
What’s the Catch?
Catch is a digital agency focussed on combining storytelling with innovative technology to unlock value for a diverse set of clients including; Worldpay, The Body Shop, Cancer Research UK, and London Zoo.
To get a glimpse of what daily life is like at Catch, check out our culture video www.catchdigital.com/about-digital-agency-london