You'll be an up and coming Designer with a passion for creating impactful user experiences, looking for experience working in a busy digital agency across both UX and UI disciplines
We'll provide you a paid (all Interns are paid London Living Wage) opportunity to gain experience working on innovative projects across a wide range of exciting brands. You’ll be able to get directly involved in the planning, design and production of a range of digital products.
Note: You WON’T be artworking 24/7 or making cups of coffee, we let our Interns work on real briefs alongside our talented creative team members.
You need to be an organised and detail-oriented Designer with:
- An online design portfolio packed full of inventive UI design + UX innovative thinking (self-initiated/uni projects are acceptable, we don't expect you to be the finished article)
- A desire to learn about both UX and UI disciplines where you can expand your multifaceted skills under the stewardship of an experienced team
- Good knowledge of UX design principles and a pin-sharp approach to creating beautiful UI designs
- Experience researching audience groups (interviews, workshops, creating personas etc.)
- Confidence designing/prototyping in Figma
- Available to work in our London studio for a minimum of 3 months, maximum of 6 - negotiable
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- Degree/other course in UX/ UI Design required
In return Catch will:
- Give you knowledge of good pubs in Soho
- Give you some amazing work to add in your portfolio
- Get the chance to work on some of the top brands out there
- Not hide you away in a back room, you’ll meet and work with our clients
- Help you learn as much as possible about the entire digital project life cycle
- Write you a nice reference when you are done (niceness is performance related)
You’ll get to work in our buzzy Central London studio with great people and plenty of scope to take ownership of the work you produce.
- Fresh fruit delivery
- Free beer Fridays
- Strong agency culture, with presentations and lots of social activities
What’s the Catch?
Catch is a digital experience agency focussed building platforms that unlock value for a diverse set of clients including; University of Salford, The Body Shop, Freeview, Red Bull and more.
To get a glimpse of what daily life is like at Catch, check out our culture video www.catchdigital.com/about-digital-agency-london