About CatchCatch is a digital experience platform specialist, focused on creating exceptional digital platforms for ambitious organisations including WWF, Sharp, YOTEL, Freeview, the University of Salford and more.
About the Role
You are a highly skilled UX designer with a strong digital UX background who is passionate about translating business and user needs into beautifully scalable, engaging web-based user experiences.
Your product design portfolio will be packed full of beautifully designed innovative solutions to a wide range of user challenges, and contain work across the spectrum of product design from wireframing to final UI design system delivery.
Joining our Experience Design (XD) team, this cross-functional role will see you working with team members across all our departments, from Project and Product Managers to Developers and QA Testers, to bring your prototypes to life for a wide range of global brands.
This is a client-facing role that requires a strong level of client engagement and interaction, so clear communication and presentation skills are also essential.
- Collaborating with the delivery and development teams to produce wireframes, IA, user journey and service design maps
- Interrogating client briefs
- Running and participating in client workshops
- Running and participating in user testing and audience interviews
- Conducting UX audits, heuristic evaluations and user research
- Collaborating with the product managers to create a suite of user stories for complex user interactions and experiences
- Championing UX design within the agency and with our client
You should be able to:
- 3+ years UX design experience within a digital agency environment
- Ability to build an understanding of user needs and leverage these to produce user-centred design outputs
- Familiar with component-based design principles, with a mobile-first approach
- Detailed knowledge of creating wireframe prototypes, component libraries and complex design systems using Figma
- An evidence-driven and data-led approach to user experience design
- Ability to translate research and initial requirements into actionable insights
- Experience working in multi-disciplinary teams made up of product managers, UI designers, developers and QA personnel
- Flexible working hours and hybrid working (home and a lovely central London studio for when you want to see your colleagues!)
- Bupa cash plan health scheme
- Royal London pension
- Ride to work scheme
- Electric car scheme
- Workplace nursery scheme
- Annual learning and development budget
- Enhanced Maternity leave policy
What's the Catch?
Please note that only UK-based candidates will be considered for this role.