Catch is a digital creative agency based in Central London. We specialise in the design and development of transformative digital products for our clients.
Our strong technical foundation underpins our entire creative process, and development is built in from project inception through to final delivery in a truly collaborative fashion.
We have a wide range of clients including Worldpay, Cancer Research UK, Thomas Cook Airlines and London Zoo.
Please only apply if you are able to work full-time in our London office and have:
- professional agency/client-side experience
- Integral in the production of new client projects + the smooth running of existing ones
- Part of a team of 10+ multidisciplinary development team contributing to open source web projects, reporting to Tech Director
- Experience creating websites with Drupal 8 including custom module development
- Experience creating and consuming Web Services using both SOAP & REST APIs
- Experience in architecting CMS based websites that work for both users and website admins
- Writing clean, testable, reusable and well documented code
- Agile/Scrum methodologies, using project management tools such as JIRA
- Client facing, strong communication skills and a collaborative approach
- Bringing new ideas and techniques to the team
- Devops skills, including configuring Linux, Apache, Nginx, Varnish, Memcache etc
- Examples of open source contributions on Github, Bitbucket etc
- Experience with Docker, Vagrant etc
- Use of deployment and automation tools such as Ansible / Jenkins / Travis
- Experience with Solr / Elastic search
- Knowledge of and interest in other programming languages and technology stacks
Day to Day Duties
- Responsible for designing and implementing new features and functionality adhering to Catch's coding standards
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability
- Managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Work closely with internal teams and customers to ensure an effective, visually appealing, functional and intuitive implementation
Posting Date 14th November 2018
Closing date 12th December 2018
Competitive salary dependant on experience.
You’ll get to work in our buzzy Central London studio with great people and plenty of scope to take ownership of the work you produce.
- Flexible working hours
- Company pension - Royal London, 3% contribs matching
- Individual training & development budget for you to manage
- Company healthcare cash scheme
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Daily fresh fruit delivery
- Free beer Fridays
What’s the Catch?
Catch is a digital agency focussed on combining storytelling with innovative technology to unlock value for a diverse set of clients including; Worldpay, The Body Shop, Cancer Research UK, and London Zoo.
To get a glimpse of what daily life is like at Catch, check out our culture video www.catchdigital.com/about-digital-agency-london