Catch is on the lookout for a talented and enthusiastic designer to join our creative team in our central London office.
As a UX intern at Catch you will have the opportunity to gain experience working on some of the most innovative projects across a wide range of exciting brands. You’ll be able to get directly involved in the planning, strategy, design and production of a range of digital products.
Note: You WON’T be churning out someone else’s wireframes in a corner all day, or making cups of coffee for everyone (any more than anyone else does!).
We're specifically looking for someone passionate about impactful user experiences who is looking for experience working in a busy digital agency.
You need to be an organised and detail-oriented individual with:
- A desire to learn about all angles of designing in a digital agency where you can expand your multifaceted skills under the stewardship of an experienced team
- Strong knowledge of UX design principles
- Experience researching audience groups (interviews, workshops, creating personas etc.)
- The ability to map user flows
- Confidence wireframing/prototyping in Axure or equivalent software
- Previous experience testing and validating designs with users
Nice to haves:
- Worked with Sketch, Hotjar and Adobe Suite
- Working knowledge of Google Docs
In return Catch will:
Give you knowledge of good pubs in Soho
Give you some amazing work to add in your portfolio
Get the chance to work on some of the top brands out there
Not hide you away in a back room, you’ll meet and work with our clients
Help you learn as much as possible about the entire digital project life cycle
Write you a nice reference when you are done (niceness is performance related)
Paid Internship - London Living Wage
You’ll get to work in our buzzy Central London studio with great people and plenty of scope to take ownership of the work you produce.
- Fresh fruit delivery
- Free beer Fridays
- Strong agency culture, with presentations and lots of social activities
What’s the Catch?
Catch is a digital experience agency focussed on combining storytelling with innovative technology to unlock value for a diverse set of clients including; Worldpay, The Body Shop, Cancer Research UK, and London Zoo.
To get a glimpse of what daily life is like at Catch, check out our culture video www.catchdigital.com/about-digital-agency-london