Junior QA Tester
Catch is a digital experience agency focused on creating exceptional digital platforms for ambitious organisations including; Sharp, University of Salford, The Body Shop, Freeview, Red Bull, International Committee of the Red Cross and more.
As with the rest of the world we're currently working remotely, but lockdown hasn't been a barrier to us growing our team. When the government guidelines allow, we'll be reopening our studio in Central London.
About the role
This is an opportunity to join our established testing team and would suit someone looking to start their career in quality assurance and testing, working across diverse digital projects within a friendly and collaborative agency environment.
The Catch QA team is integral to ensuring the strong quality of Catch’s exciting digital work across clients from a variety of industries, ranging from third sector organisations to global payment providers.
This role sits within our multi-disciplined development team.
Tools: Jira, TestRail
Reporting to: QA Lead
- Cross-browser and cross-device testing of new and existing digital platforms
- Ongoing testing of existing digital platforms
- Bug ticket entry and completion of test runs
- Administration of Jira
- Updates and maintenance of test scripts
- Completion of test exit reports
- An excellent eye for detail
- A passion for digital and a strong understanding of what makes a good digital experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Familiarity with a broad range of mobile, tablet and desktop devices
- The ability to familiarise with new projects and feature elements quickly
- A logical and thorough approach to completing assigned tasks
- 23 days holiday
- Flexible working hours
- Company pension from Royal London
- Individual annual training and development budget
- Company healthcare cash scheme
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Fresh fruit delivery
- Free beer Fridays
- Competitive salary dependant on experience
- Remote working available
We have a robust work from home policy in place and are taking advantage of that at present to safeguard the continued health of our team.
What’s the Catch?
To get a glimpse of what daily life is like at Catch, check out our culture video www.catchdigital.com/about-digital-agency-london