Senior Digital Project Manager
About CatchCatch is a digital experience agency, focused on combining storytelling and technology to create value for brands. Our in-house digital offering includes: strategy, design and technical development and we have significant experience in designing & building global platforms for large brands, such as Worldpay, ZSL, Cancer Research UK and the BBC.
About the roleYou will serve as the primary project point of contact for your clients and will work with them throughout the full project lifecycle.
Working collaboratively with creative, technical and strategic talent, you will be creatively and strategically involved from concept through to completion with a keen focus on on-time, on-budget delivery.
As a Senior Project Manager you’ll be responsible for managing projects and relationships with your clients across multiple disciplines, from strategy, to content marketing, to website design and build.
You will have a strong track record in successfully managing large project teams, and a history of timely delivery and a strong budget control. You will also have the ability and experience to mentor junior members of staff.
You will have a strong understanding of project management methodologies including Agile, Kanban and Lean delivery.
- Ensure client briefs are properly interrogated and fleshed out
- Scoping and specification of client requirements, ensuring consistent added value
- Work to actively develop new opportunities with clients
- Engage with clients to ensure a strong partnership
- Assist with new business as required
- Estimate timescales and resource requirements for the successful completion
- Identify and manage project risks
- Deliver proposals, SOWs and project timelines
- Lead client Immersion workshops
- Manage any third parties to ensure project success
- Manage project profit and loss
- Set and agree budgets with clients
- Create and approve invoices
- Serve as both agency and client advocate
- Serve as the main project point of contact for your clients
- Inspire and support project teams throughout delivery
- Mentor and coach more junior project managers
- Manage multiple client stakeholders
- 3+ years digital agency experience
- Track record of strong client and colleague relationships
- Positive and confident approach when dealing with clients
- Keen focus on website + digital product design + build delivery
- Strong understanding of CMS-driven websites, particularly Drupal
- Experience gathering requirements and analysis business needs
- Experience of planning, managing and delivering complex projects
- Experience within an agile environment
- Flexible approach to project delivery
- Strong communication skills
- Desire to learn about all aspects of digital project management
- Keen eye for detail
- Great organisational skills
Competitive salary dependant on experience.
You’ll get to work in our buzzy Central London studio with great people and plenty of scope to take ownership of the work you produce.
- Flexible working hours
- Company pension - Royal London, 3% contribs matching
- Individual training & development budget for you to manage
- Company healthcare cash scheme
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Fresh fruit delivery
- Free beer Fridays
What’s the Catch?
There isn't one! To get a glimpse of what daily life is like at Catch, check out our culture video www.catchdigital.com/about-digital-agency-london