Part creative, part strategic, this is an exciting position leading a tight-knit multi-disciplinary team on all aspects of user experience, championing the values of Design Thinking, Visual Design, Research and Service Design methodologies helping guide the vision of our client engagements.
You’ll play an integral part in the creation of our client work, working closely with clients, end users, and our own creative, strategy and development teams to craft the experience. You’ll leverage business analysis, customer research, digital strategy and information architecture to create success for our clients.
Your experience will help guide the rest of the agency and increase our capability of what best practice UX looks like. You’ll provide leadership, vision and execution of a wide range of client projects, ensuring our output is of the highest industry standard, while attracting and growing the best team.
- Plan and lead discovery workshops with our clients and users to identify requirements, challenges and opportunities
- Expert at translating both business and user requirements into exceptional user experiences
- Support client & agency teams to break down project requirements into their component parts e.g. writing user stories and leading prioritisation sessions
- Focus on defining what success looks like - proving ROI, which metrics to focus on and how best to monitor and report on these
- Confidently get your hands dirty in the detail; visualising concepts through sketches or wireframes, writing presentation decks, proposals, strategy playbooks etc
- Ensure the products we create deliver towards the defined strategy e.g. by illustrating, presenting and iterating your vision with throughout the agency and client teams
- Lead/work with UI Designers to ensure our clients’ design principles are at the heart of our outputs
- Lead/work with researchers, strategists and customers to understand customer needs
- Play the role of advocate for User Experience Design + Design Thinking within the agency, championing the work that you do and educating people on the importance of making a demonstrable impact in user satisfaction
- Represent your team in project planning and budgeting ensuring your team is appropriately resourced and has the time they need to create success
- Spot opportunities to be proactive in developing ideas to add value to our clients and increase agency revenue
- Work with the Management Team on fine-tuning collaboration of our strategy, design, development and delivery team
- Digital agency background with minimum 5 years in similar roles
- Experience of designing + building enterprise level global CMS platforms
- Leadership of a small (c. 5 people) multidisciplinary team of UX / UI / Strategists
- Line management; mentorship, setting objectives, leading by example
- Software skills: Figma, Axure, G Suite ecosystem etc
- Knowledge of how data and emerging technologies shape behaviour
- Excellent written skills and a keen eye for detailed UI design
- A diverse portfolio of work that showcases your processes, delivery capabilities and versatility
Competitive salary dependant on experience.
You’ll get to work in our buzzy Central London studio with great people and plenty of scope to take ownership of the work you produce.
- 23 days holiday + free time off over Christmas
- Flexible working hours
- Company pension - Royal London
- Individual training & development budget for you to manage
- Company healthcare cash scheme
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Fresh fruit delivery
- Free beer Fridays
What’s the Catch?
Catch is a digital experience agency focussed on building digital platforms to unlock value for a diverse set of clients including; University of Salford, The Body Shop, Freeview, Red Bull and more.
To get a glimpse of what daily life is like at Catch, check out our culture video www.catchdigital.com/about-digital-agency-london