Digital Account Executive
About CatchCatch is a digital experience agency. We're focused on building platforms for brands, because we believe that with the right platform anything is possible. We have significant experience in creating platforms for success for a wide range of interesting brands including; Worldpay, Freeview, Cancer Research UK and the BBC.
About the role
As an Account Executive you will work in assisting our Client Services Team in both managing client/agency relationships and delivering projects on these accounts. You will have a vested interest in successfully building client relationships in order to help drive account growth, and equally have a keen eye for detail in delivering successful projects working with
Strategy + Relationships
- Collaborating on strategy planning for key accounts
- Ensuring client briefs are properly interrogated and fleshed out
- Scoping and specification of client requirements, ensuring consistent added value
- Serve as both agency and client advocate
Delivery + Reporting
- Manage monthly retainers, working collaboratively with both Creative and Development teams
- Set and agree budgets both internally + externally
- Reporting on project performance and progress
- Create and approve invoices
- Positive and confident approach when dealing with clients
- Experience of JIRA (nice to have)
- Strong communication skills
- Desire to learn about all aspects of digital delivery
- Keen eye for detail
- Great organisational skills
Competitive salary dependant on experience.
You’ll get to work in our buzzy Central London studio with great people and plenty of scope to take ownership of the work you produce.
- Flexible working hours
- Company pension - Royal London, 3% contribs matching
- Individual training & development budget for you to manage
- Company healthcare cash scheme
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Fresh fruit delivery
- Free beer Fridays
What’s the Catch?
There isn't one! To get a glimpse of what daily life is like at Catch, check out our culture video www.catchdigital.com/about-digital-agency-london