Senior PHP Developer
Catch is a digital experience platform specialist, focussed on creating exceptional digital platforms for ambitious organisations including: Sharp, YOTEL, Freeview, University of Salford, The Body Shop, Red Bull and more.
About the Role
You’ll be an integral part of the development team and key to the delivery of new projects using the latest front end technologies. You’ll be a team player, but use your initiative where necessary to deliver work on time and on budget.
You will also be able to introduce new ideas and thinking to the development team and wider agency, creating opportunities for our clients and pushing the tech credentials of the agency.
- Experience working with MVC frameworks such as Symfony & Laravel
- Experience creating websites with Drupal 8 including Custom module development
- Experience creating and consuming Web Services using both SOAP & REST APIs
- Experience creating sites within a micro-services infrastructure
- Experience using Amazon Web Services
- Devops skills, including configuring Linux, Apache, Nginx, Varnish, Memcache etc
- Experience with Docker
- Writing clean, testable, reusable and well documented code
- Agile/Scrum methodologies, using project management tools such as JIRA
- Client facing, strong communication skills and a collaborative approach
- Bringing new ideas and techniques to the team
- 23 days holiday
- Flexible working hours, from home or office
- Individual training & development budget for you to manage
- Company pension - Royal London
- Company healthcare cash scheme
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Fresh fruit in the office
- Free beer Fridays in the office
- Competitive salary dependant on experience
We've recently re-opened up our central London office, attendance is on a voluntary basis. We see it as a good opportunity to take a break from working from home during the pandemic.
What’s the Catch?
To get a glimpse of what daily life is like at Catch, check out our culture video www.catchdigital.com/about-digital-agency-london