Senior PHP Developer
Catch is digital experience agency based in Central London. We specialise in the design and development of transformative digital products for our clients.
Our strong technical foundation underpins our entire creative process, and development is built in from project inception through to final delivery in a truly collaborative fashion.
We have a wide range of clients including Worldpay, iQ Student Accommodation, Institute of Physics and Cancer Research UK.
Please only apply if you are able to work full-time in our London office and have 5 years (post-grad) professional agency/client-side experience.
- Experience working with MVC frameworks such as Symfony & Laravel
- Experience creating websites with Drupal 8 including Custom module development
- Experience creating and consuming Web Services using both SOAP & REST APIs
- Experience creating sites within a micro-services infrastructure
- Good database knowledge including MySQL / PostgreSQL
- Experience in architecting CMS based websites that work for both users and website admins
- Writing clean, testable, reusable and well documented code
- Agile/Scrum methodologies, using project management tools such as JIRA
- Client facing, strong communication skills and a collaborative approach
- Bringing new ideas and techniques to the team
- Experience using Amazon Web Services
- Experience with Docker, Vagrant etc
- Devops skills, including configuring Linux, Apache, Nginx, Varnish, Memcache etc
- Examples of open source contributions on Github, Bitbucket etc
- Experience with Solr / Elastic search
- Knowledge of and interest in other programming languages and technology stacks
Day to Day Duties
- Part of a team of 15+ multidisciplinary development team contributing to open source web projects, reporting to Tech Director
- Integral in the production of new client projects and the smooth running of existing ones
- Project leadership from a technical perspective
- Mentorship of junior team members
Competitive salary dependant on experience.
You’ll get to work in our buzzy Central London studio with great people and plenty of scope to take ownership of the work you produce.
- Flexible working hours
- Company pension - Royal London, 3% contribs matching
- Individual training & development budget for you to manage
- Company healthcare cash scheme
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Daily fresh fruit delivery
- Free beer Fridays
What’s the Catch?
Catch is a digital experience agency focussed on combining storytelling with innovative technology to unlock value for a diverse range of clients.
To get a glimpse of what daily life is like at Catch, check out our culture video www.catchdigital.com/about-digital-agency-london