Project Delivery Manager
About CatchCatch is a digital experience platform specialist, focused on creating exceptional digital platforms for ambitious organisations including Sharp, YOTEL, Freeview, University of Salford, The Body Shop, Red Bull and more.
About the Role
The Delivery Manager is tasked with ensuring the Project Management team effectively scopes and delivers projects on time and within budget.
This person will work closely with the Delivery Director to ensure high-quality output from the agency as a whole.
Reporting to: Delivery Director
- Manage dependencies between projects and resource scheduling
- Owning and running resource meetings
- Resource management using Float
- Resourcing new projects
- Ownership of resource reporting
- Long term resource planning with Delivery Director
- Assist Project Managers in the initial setup of projects and approve project plan and RAID logs before they’re shared with the client
- Ensure each Synergist job, Confluence space and Jira project is correctly structured and maintained
- Serve as a point of escalation for clients
- Assist Client Services team members in managing project RAIDs
- Own, author and disseminate post-project reviews
- Oversight of project burndowns, budget trackers and status reports
- Ensure time is correctly logged in Synergist in a timely and accurate fashion
Finance and Commercials
- Chair weekly forecast review meetings
- Chair monthly revenue recognition meetings
- Work with the Finance Manager and Project Managers to ensure that all invoicing is completed on a timely basis
- Responsibility for reviewing estimates, SoWs and project plans before client approval
- 6+ years digital agency experience
- Track record of strong client and colleague relationships
- Positive and confident approach when dealing with clients
- Experience managing projects with open-source web development technologies
- Experience with revenue management in an agency environment
- Experience of Synergist is desirable, but not essential
- A strong, collaborative, delivery-focused culture with great colleagues and clients
- Flexible working hours, from home or office
- Fresh fruit in the office
- Free beer Fridays in the office
- We have a robust work from home policy in place and remote working available
We are open to hiring remote workers. Your location will need to be +/- 2hrs from GMT (London time).
We've recently re-opened up our central London office 5 days a week, attendance is on a voluntary basis. We see it as a good opportunity to take a break from working from home and be around like-minded individuals.
What’s the Catch?
To get a glimpse of what daily life is like at Catch, check out our culture video www.catchdigital.com/about-digital-agency-london