Front End Developer
Catch is a digital experience platform specialist, focussed on creating exceptional digital platforms for ambitious organisations including: Sharp, YOTEL, Freeview, University of Salford, The Body Shop, Red Bull and more.
About the Role
You’ll be an integral part of the development team and key to the delivery of new projects using the latest front end technologies. You’ll be a team player, but use your initiative where necessary to deliver work on time and on budget.
You will also be able to introduce new ideas and thinking to the development team and wider agency, creating opportunities for our clients and pushing the tech credentials of the agency.
- HTML5 and accessibility best practice
- CSS, BEM, SASS, LESS, PostCSS etc
- Build tools and dependency management as part of a CI architecture
- Working with back end developers to deliver bespoke interfaces for clients
- Experience with theming CMS templates, in particular Drupal
- Writing clean, testable, reusable and documented code
- Strong communication skills and a collaborative approach
- Rapid prototyping of ideas, prioritising unknowns and finding work arounds / fallbacks where necessary
- Working within a team of designers and developers and bridging the gap to ensure smooth delivery of website projects
- Maintaining and documenting code to ensure it is reusable, extensible and easy understand for other developers
- Atomic / Component based front end development
- 23 days holiday
- Flexible working hours, from home or office
- Individual training & development budget for you to manage
- Company pension - Royal London
- Company healthcare cash scheme
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Fresh fruit in the office
- Free beer Fridays in the office
- Competitive salary dependant on experience
- We have a robust work from home policy in place and remote working available
What’s the Catch?
To get a glimpse of what daily life is like at Catch, check out our culture video www.catchdigital.com/about-digital-agency-london