Project Management Intern
Catch is a digital experience platform specialist, focused on creating exceptional digital platforms for ambitious organisations including; WWF, Sharp, YOTEL, Freeview, University of Salford and The Mental Health Foundation.
About the Role
Catch is looking for a talented and enthusiastic individual to join the Delivery team and work on some exciting projects for a great mix of clients.
As an Intern at Catch you will have the opportunity to gain experience working on some of the biggest and most exciting brands in the world, covering industries from beauty to television to automotive. You’ll be particularly interested in working on the planning, strategy, design and production of large web platforms.
Note: You WON’T be answering the phone or making cups of coffee (any more than anyone else does!).
We're specifically looking for someone who is:
- Looking for experience working in Client Services within a busy digital agency
- Passionate about digital products
- Detail-oriented organised individual
- Desire to learn all angles of a digital agency and expand your multi-faceted skills under the stewardship of our experienced team
- Working knowledge of Google Apps required
- Must be UK based
In return Catch will:
- Provide lots of fun and interesting work to do
- Not hide you away in a back room, you’ll meet and work with our clients
- Help you learn as much as possible about the entire digital project lifecycle
- Write you a nice reference when you are done (niceness is performance related)
- Paid Internship - London Living Wage
- Full time or part time applicants considered
- Hands on experience working with well known brands
- Flexible working hours, from home or office