Catch is a digital experience platform specialist, focused on creating exceptional digital platforms for ambitious organisations including WWF, Sharp, YOTEL, Freeview, University of Salford and more.
About the role
This is an opportunity to join our established testing team and would suit someone looking to further their career in quality assurance and testing, working across diverse digital projects within a friendly and collaborative agency environment.
The Catch QA team is integral to ensuring the strong quality of Catch’s exciting digital work across clients from a variety of industries, ranging from third-sector organisations to global fintech companies.
This role sits within our in-house integrated QA team.
Tools: Jira, TestRail, Virtuoso
Reporting to: QA Lead
- Cross-browser and cross-device testing of new and existing digital platforms
- Ongoing testing of existing digital platforms
- Bug ticket entry and completion of test runs
- Administration of Jira
- Creation, updating and maintenance of test scripts
- Completion of test exit reports
- Ownership and championing of QA process on individual projects
- Point of truth for QA knowledge/functionality on individual projects
- Liaising between departments to ensure proper communication of requirements and quality with a focus on the end user
- An excellent eye for detail
- A passion for digital and a strong understanding of what makes a good digital experience
- Experience with Jira or similar Agile-based platforms for ticket tracking
- Experience with Testrail or similar test repository programs
- Minimum 2 years experience working in a similar role delivering web projects
- Experience authoring manual test scripts (Full runs, smoke tests, non-functional tests) to be run repeatedly and regularly across multiple device configurations
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in order to facilitate the smooth running of projects acting as a liaison between departments
- Familiarity with a broad range of mobile, tablet and desktop devices
- The ability to familiarise with new projects and feature elements quickly
- A logical and thorough approach to completing assigned tasks
- Passion for QA and the improvement of working processes
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working model - work from home or our lovely studio
- Optional Nine-Day fortnight working pattern (every other Friday off!)
- Bupa cash plan health scheme
- Royal London pension
- Annual career development budget
- Electric car scheme
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Workplace nursery scheme
- Enhanced maternity leave policy
- A day off for your birthday each year
- An extra day of annual leave added to your allocation every three years
- Competitive salary dependant on experience
What’s the Catch?
To get a glimpse behind the scenes at Catch, check out our culture video and download our agency creds.
Please note that only UK-based candidates will be considered for the role and you must be able to commute to the London office now and then.