Digital Account Executive
About CatchCatch is a digital experience agency, focused on combining storytelling and technology to create value for brands. Our in-house digital offering includes: strategy, design and technical development and we have significant experience in designing & building global platforms for large brands, such as Worldpay, Freeview, Cancer Research UK and the BBC.
About the role
As an Account Executive you will be responsible for managing client/agency relationships in a role that provides the opportunity to help drive the strategic direction of our clients’ brands.
You will have a vested interest in successfully building client relationships in order to help drive account growth. You will also have an understanding of digital production and a keen eye for where we can add value for our clients.
- Analysing and interpreting client business needs and objectives in order to form a brief and spot opportunities
- Collaborating on strategy planning for key accounts
- Ensure client briefs are properly interrogated and fleshed out
- Scoping and specification of client requirements, ensuring consistent added value
- Engage with clients to ensure a strong partnership
- Manage project profit and loss
- Set and agree budgets with clients
- Create and approve invoices
- Serve as both agency and client advocate
- Serve as the main account point of contact for your clients
- Provide support to the team throughout project lifecycle
- Inspire and support project teams throughout delivery
- Manage and develop relationships with multiple client stakeholders
- Working closely with Project Managers to ensure client relationships are effectively managed and supported
- Reporting on client growth targets
- Responsible for monthly financial reporting on spend on accounts, both internally and externally
- Working with Project Managers to produce ongoing reports, helping identify opportunities for account growth
- Using insight tools such as Hotjar and Google Analytics to monitor client platforms and spot opportunities for improvements
- Positive and confident approach when dealing with clients
- Knowledge of digital trends and technologies
- Strong communication skills
- Desire to learn about all aspects of digital account management
- Keen eye for detail
- Great organisational skills
Competitive salary dependant on experience.
You’ll get to work in our buzzy Central London studio with great people and plenty of scope to take ownership of the work you produce.
- Flexible working hours
- Company pension - Royal London, 3% contribs matching
- Individual training & development budget for you to manage
- Company healthcare cash scheme
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Fresh fruit delivery
- Free beer Fridays
What’s the Catch?
There isn't one! To get a glimpse of what daily life is like at Catch, check out our culture video www.catchdigital.com/about-digital-agency-london