Digital Project Executive / Junior Digital Project Manager
Catch is a digital experience agency focused on creating exceptional digital platforms for ambitious organisations including: Sharp, University of Salford, The Body Shop, Freeview, Red Bull, International Committee of the Red Cross and more.
As with the rest of the world, we're currently working remotely. We are working to a timeline of Sept 1st 2020 for our central London studio to open again, attendance will be on a purely voluntary basis. Lockdown hasn't been a barrier to us growing our team, and we've made a number of hires remotely since the UK-wide lockdown began.
About the role
You will serve as the primary point of contact for your clients throughout the full lifecycle of a project and support the team in building and maintaining client relationships.
As a Project Executive you’ll be responsible for managing projects and relationships with your clients across multiple disciplines, ensuring our clients have the best possible experience working with Catch.
- Estimate timescales and resource requirements
- Identify and manage project risks
- Author and deliver against SOWs and project timelines
- Manage long-term client backlogs and roadmaps
- Own and chair project ceremonies
- Manage project profit and loss
- Set and agree budgets with clients
- Create and approve billing plans and invoices
- Create regular reports on project progress and budgets
- Own and chair client meetings
- Support project teams throughout delivery
- Manage multiple client stakeholders
- Work closely with the team to support client relationships
- At least 1 year's digital agency experience in a similar role
- A basic understanding of project management methodologies
- A keen interest in digital platforms with a focus on web and mobile applications
- Previous experience in a client-facing role
- 23 days holiday
- Flexible working hours
- Company pension - Royal London
- Individual training & development budget for you to manage
- Company healthcare cash scheme
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Fresh fruit delivery
- Free beer Fridays
- Competitive salary dependant on experience
- Remote working available
We have a robust work from home policy in place and are taking advantage of that at present to safeguard the continued health of our team.
What’s the Catch?
To get a glimpse of what daily life is like at Catch, check out our culture video.