We are looking for a forward thinking UX designer with industry-leading skills across research, user experience, service design and business analysis to join our Top 100 independent digital agency in Soho.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone ready to take that next step in their career and help build on our award-winning work alongside our cross-functional team of strategists, creatives, and developers.
- You’ll be comfortable with data & analytics, drawing insight and creating actionable recommendations
- You value the importance of hands-on research, digging deep with end-users & business stakeholders alike to build a solid, evidence based foundation for every project.
- You can create, present and utilise UX deliverables (including personas, user journeys, sitemaps, annotated wireframes, and prototypes)
- You’re a continuous improvement advocate: championing user testing, data analysis and the like to ensure our work keeps evolving and improving.
- You’re a great communicator, thrive in a collaborative environment and excited to share your expertise with our team and clients alike.
- You must have the right to work in the UK
Competitive salary dependant on experience.
You’ll get to work in our buzzy Central London studio with great people and plenty of scope to take ownership of the work you produce.
- 23 days holiday + free time off over Christmas
- Flexible working hours
- Company pension - Royal London
- Individual training & development budget for you to manage
- Company healthcare cash scheme
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Fresh fruit delivery
- Free beer Fridays
What’s the Catch?
Catch is a digital experience agency focussed on combining storytelling with innovative technology to unlock value for a diverse set of clients including; Worldpay, The Body Shop, Freeview, Red Bull and more!To get a glimpse of what daily life is like at Catch, check out our culture video www.catchdigital.com/about-digital-agency-london