Client Services Intern
Catch is looking for a talented and enthusiastic individual to join the Client Services team in our central London studio and gain valuable, hands on experience in both project and account management.
As an Intern at Catch you will have the opportunity to gain experience working on some of the biggest and most exciting brands in the world, covering industries from beauty to television to automotive. You’ll be particularly interested in working on the planning, strategy, design and production of websites, apps and social media campaigns.
Note: You WON’T be answering the phone or making cups of coffee (any more than anyone else does!).
We're specifically looking for someone who is:
- Looking for experience of working in Client Services within a busy digital agency
- Passionate about digital, the web, mobile and social media
- Active user of social media
- Detail-oriented, organised individual
- Desire to learn all angles of a digital agency and expand your multi-faceted skills under the stewardship of a our experienced team
- Working knowledge of Google Apps required
- Available to work full-time
In return Catch will:
- Provide lots of fun and interesting work to do
- Not hide you away in a back room, you’ll meet and work with our clients
- Help you learn as much as possible about the entire digital project lifecycle
- Write you a nice reference when you are done (niceness is performance related)
Basically, you'll get to work in our buzzy Central London studio with great people. To get a glimpse of what it's like to work here, see our video.
- Daily fresh fruit delivery
- Free beer Fridays
- Strong agency culture, with presentations and lots of social activities