Catch is on the lookout for a talented and enthusiastic creative to join our design team in the central London office.
As an Intern at Catch you will have the opportunity to gain experience working on some of the biggest and most exciting brands in the world, covering industries from beauty to television to automotive. You’ll be able to get involved with planning, strategy, design and production of websites, apps and social media campaigns.
Note: You WON’T be artworking 24/7 or making cups of coffee (any more than anyone else does!).
We're specifically looking for someone who is:
- Looking for experience of working in a busy digital experience agency
- Passionate about digital, the web, mobile and social media
- Detail-oriented, organised individual
- Desire to learn all angles of a digital agency and expand your multifaceted skills under the stewardship of a our experienced team
- Working knowledge of Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Google Docs and additional skills, but not must haves, HTML/CSS, Axure, Invision.
- Active user of social media
- You must have the right to work in the UK
In return Catch will:
- Give you some amazing work to add in your portfolio
- Get the chance to work on some of the top brands out there
- Not hide you away in a back room, you’ll meet and work with our clients
- Help you learn as much as possible about the entire digital project life cycle
- Write you a nice reference when you are done (niceness is performance related)
You’ll get to work in our buzzy Central London studio with great people and plenty of scope to take ownership of the work you produce.
- Flexible working hours
- Daily fresh fruit delivery
- Free beer Fridays
What’s the Catch?
Catch is a digital agency focussed on combining storytelling with innovative technology to unlock value for a diverse set of clients including; Worldpay, The Body Shop, Cancer Research UK, and London Zoo.
To get a glimpse of what daily life is like at Catch, check out our culture video www.catchdigital.com/about-digital-agency-london
Please add a link to your portfolio or add examples of work