Digital Project Manager
Catch is a digital experience agency focussed on creating exceptional digital platforms for ambitious organisations including; Sharp, University of Salford, The Body Shop, Freeview, Red Bull, International Committee of the Red Cross and more.
As with the rest of the world, we're currently working remotely. We are working to a timeline of Sept 1st 2020 for our central London studio to open again, attendance will be on a purely voluntary basis. Lockdown hasn't been a barrier to us growing our team, and we've made a number of hires remotely since the UK-wide lockdown began.
About the role
You will serve as the primary point of contact for your clients throughout the full lifecycle of a project and support Account Managers in building and maintaining client relationships. Working collaboratively with creative, technical and strategic talent, you will be creatively and strategically involved from concept through to completion with a keen focus on on-time, on-budget delivery.
As a Project Manager you’ll be responsible for managing projects and relationships with your clients across multiple disciplines, from strategy, to content marketing, to website design and build.
You'll have a strong track record in successfully managing project teams, a history of timely delivery and strong budget control and you'll need an understanding of different project management methodologies including Agile, Kanban and Lean delivery.
- Estimate timescales and resource requirements for the successful completion of projects
- Identify and manage project risks
- Deliver proposals, SOWs and project timelines
- Own and chair project ceremonies
- Manage any third parties to ensure project success
- Manage project profit and loss
- Set and agree budgets with clients
- Create and approve billing plans and invoices
- Create regular reports on project progress and budgets
- Serve as both agency and client advocate
- Serve as the main project point of contact for your clients
- Inspire and support project teams throughout delivery
- Manage multiple client stakeholders
- Working closely with Account Managers to support client relationships
- Ensure client briefs are properly interrogated and fleshed out
- Scoping and specification of client requirements, ensuring consistent added value
- Engage with clients to ensure a strong partnership
- 2+ years digital agency experience
- Track record of strong client and colleague relationships
- Positive and confident approach when dealing with clients
- Experience of managing projects with open-source web development technologies
- Experience of planning, managing and delivering projects
- Flexible approach to project delivery
- Strong communication skills
- Desire to learn about all aspects of digital project management
- Keen eye for detail
- Great organisational skills
- 23 days holiday + free time off over Christmas
- Flexible working hours
- Company pension - Royal London
- Individual training & development budget for you to manage
- Company healthcare cash scheme
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Fresh fruit delivery
- Free beer Fridays
- Competitive salary dependant on experience
- Remote working available
We have a robust work from home policy in place and are taking advantage of that at present to safeguard the continued health of our team.
What’s the Catch?
To get a glimpse of what daily life is like at Catch, check out our culture video www.catchdigital.com/about-digital-agency-london