20 Jan 2023
Our Climate Positive Journey
At Catch, we believe keenly in trying to leave the world a better place than we found it. That's why we've been actively working to offset our carbon footprint for many years.
We work with Ecologi to offset our carbon output through supporting projects across the globe and have helped remove several tonnes of carbon by supporting rainforest conservation in Peru via a Brazil nut concession project.
In the last three months alone we've already reduced 31.5 tonnes of carbon, planting 520 trees and funding different projects from forest restoration in Kenya to protecting and restoring Andean Forests in Bolivia.
31.5 tonnesCarbon Offset
In addition to our work with Ecologi, we also have a suite of other measures in place to help ensure we're having a more positive impact on our planet, such as:
- Working with an electricity supplier who use renewable energy
- Motion activated studio lighting (don't sit still too long or you'll be in the dark!)
- We minimise the use of paper in the studio and only print information where absolutely necessary
- Ensuring we're recycling everything possible, from paper, to glass to batteries
- No single-use plastics in use at our studio
- We are also advocates of the Cycle To Work Scheme, which aims to cut congestion on the roads, improve health and have a positive impact on the environment
- Fresh fruit is delivered weekly by Fruitful Office in collaboration with the UK charity Ripple Africa, they plant 1 fruit tree in Malawi for every basket/box